1. What does this document regulate?
1.2. When the User uses the website, the Firm protects and processes User information in strict accordance with the applicable law.
(a) what information about the User the Firm may receive and store, how and why the Firm may use such information;
(b) how does the Firm protect User information from unauthorized access, distribution and use;
(с) what are the User's rights and how the User can exercise such rights in relation to the processing of User information.
1.3. When processing User information, the Firm is guided by the following principles:
- lawfulness of processing of User information;
- the correspondence of the purposes of processing User information, as well as the amount, content and methods of processing to the aims stated when collecting User information;
- it is not allowed to combine databases of User information containing personal data if such databases were created for incompatible purposes;
- accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of User information in relation to the purposes of processing;
- destruction or depersonalization of personal data after the processing and when the set goals are achieved.
2. What information about the User can be processed
2.1. The Firm can process the following categories of User information:
- information provided by the User at the website (last name, first name and patronymic, phone number, email address, and other information);
- information contained in the cookies.
2.2. The User is responsible for the accuracy of the provided information. The Firm does not verify whether the User has authority to provide User information. The Firm assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient User information, as well as updates it in a timely manner.
3. What are the legal grounds and purposes for processing User information
3.1. The Firm processes User information in order to receive and process requests for legal advice, for the purpose of concluding and / or executing a contract with the User or a person whose interests the User represents, as well as for the purposes of improving the user experience of using the Firm's website and sending Users with their consent informational and advertising messages
4. How the Firm processes User information
4.2. The Firm does not perform cross-border transfer of User information.
4.3. The Firm stores User information for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with the requirements of applicable legislation and regulations.
5. How the Firm protects User information
5.1. When processing User information the Firm is guided by the requirements of applicable legislation. The Firm exercises legal, organizational and technical measures to protect User information from unauthorized or accidental access to it, unauthorized destruction, modification, distribution, blocking and copying of User information, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to User information.
5.2. The security of information systems for processing User information is achieved through the use of information security tools, including cryptographic information protection tools, that have passed the compliance assessment in accordance with the established procedure. The applied security measures are implemented considering the current state of the art, the cost of their implementation and the risks associated with the processing of User information and the nature of User information.
5.3. All employees of the Firm are familiar with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data, as well as local regulations on the processing and protection of personal data. Access to User information is provided only to those employees of the Firm who need it to perform their tasks. The Firm has appointed the person responsible for organizing the processing of User information and for ensuring the security of User information.
5.4. The Firm conducts regular internal monitoring of compliance of procedure of processing User information with applicable legislation and local regulations.
6. User Rights
6.1. The User has the right to request information related to the procedure of processing User information in accordance with the rules provided by the applicable law.
6.2. If the User believes that any information that the Firm stores about such User is incorrect, incomplete, outdated or inaccurate, the User can correct the information by sending a corresponding request to the Firm.
6.3. The User has the right to revoke the previously given consent fully or partially to the processing of personal data by sending a corresponding request to the Firm. If the User revokes consent to the processing of personal data, the Firm have the right to continue to process such data if there are other legal grounds for processing.